- Maximum of one valid CDL Driver’s License with proper endorsements (preferably HazMat endorsement).
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years trailer experience.
- No DUI or reckless driving convictions in the past three years.
- No more than two chargeable accidents.
- No D.O.T. reportable accidents.
- No more than two moving violations within the past three years.
- Must pass road test.
- Must pass D.O.T. physical.
- Must pass pulmonary function test.
- Must pass drug test.
- May not have a beard.
- Must be United States citizen or be qualified to work in the U.S.